Development of the new Cyber Center and Museum is being undertaken as a private-public partnership of the nonprofit National Cryptologic Museum Foundation (NCMF) and the NSA. MOU
Private-sector team members include:
* LtGen Kenneth Minihan, USAF (Ret) Chairman, Founders’ Group.
* MGEN Roderick J. Isler, USA (Ret) Vice President, Cyber Center for Education & Innovation, New Museum Campaign.
* Mr. Larry Castro Chief Operating Officer, Cyber Center for Education & Innovation, New Museum Project.
* Mrs. Carol Stromberg, Executive Administrator.
* Fernando Partners, a consultancy with expertise in public- private project capitalization, organization and development.
* Ziger/Snead Architects, developed initial site plans and building concepts both through the generous sponsorship of Corporate Office Properties Trust and
pro-bono; now retained as Project Architect going forward.
* Morris & Ritchie Associates (MRA), on-board for Civil and Site Engineering and environmental assessment support.
Public team members include:
* ADM Michael S. Rogers, USN, Director, NSA/CSS. Commander, US Cyber Command.
* Mr. Richard Ledgett, Deputy Director, NSA
* Ms. Natalie Laing, Chief of Staff, NSA
* Ms. Arlene Santos, Senior Project Director for the CCEI/New Museum Project
* Mr. Jonathan Freed, NSA Associate Director for Strategic Communications
* Mr. Patrick Weadon, National Cryptologic Museum Curator
* Jennifer Wilcox, National Cryptologic Museum Administrator
* Ms. Rene Stein, National Cryptologic Museum Librarian