The Founders’ Group, a lay leadership body, has been formed to spearhead the private-public capital campaign and help secure the project’s financial needs.
This body has the following responsibilities:
* Provide private sector leadership to create the new Cyber Center and Museum.
* Advise about architectural/exhibit design and other project parameters.
* Shape the private-public fund raising campaign.
* Contribute directly and recruit potential donors from peer networks.
* Advocate for public funding with Foundation and NSA/CSS coordination.
Donors to our capital campaign will be provided recognition consistent with the following principles:
* Recognition within the CCEI: Major donors will be honored hierarchically in a recognition gallery and also may be recognized as sponsors of specific physical spaces or exhibits.
* Founder-level recognition: Founders and other major donors will receive exclusive invitations to high-level events.
* Recognition in perpetuity: Unlike with some charities, CCEI/NCM donors’ gifts will receive permanent recognition.
* Parity of recognition: Donors will be recognized commensurate with giving level, with the largest donors receiving greatest visibility.
* Publicity: CCEI/NCM will help develop awareness campaigns to recognize major donors’ gifts.
Please click on the images below to view the current Founders' Group membership. Ms. Ann Caracristi was named as a Founder Emeritus in September 2016.