The Founders’ Group, a lay leadership body, has been formed to spearhead the private-public capital campaign and help secure the project’s financial needs.
This body has the following responsibilities:
* Provide private sector leadership to create the new Cyber Center and Museum.
* Advise about architectural/exhibit design and other project parameters.
* Shape the private-public fund raising campaign.
* Contribute directly and recruit potential donors from peer networks.
* Advocate for public funding with Foundation and NSA/CSS coordination.
Donors to our capital campaign will be provided recognition consistent with the following principles:
* Recognition within the CCEI: Major donors will be honored hierarchically in a recognition gallery and also may be recognized as sponsors of specific physical spaces or exhibits.
* Founder-level recognition: Founders and other major donors will receive exclusive invitations to high-level events.
* Recognition in perpetuity: Unlike with some charities, CCEI/NCM donors’ gifts will receive permanent recognition.
* Parity of recognition: Donors will be recognized commensurate with giving level, with the largest donors receiving greatest visibility.
* Publicity: CCEI/NCM will help develop awareness campaigns to recognize major donors’ gifts.
* Please see the current Tiered Founders' Group Structure below. The full brochure includes a list of Founders' Group members. (Note that the information provided in the graphic below was updated in September 2018, and thus has been updated since the most recent brochure.)
Tiered Founders' Group - (Sept 2018)