The Founders’ Group, a lay leadership body, spearheads the private-public capital campaign to build a facility for the Cyber Center for Education & Innovation, and helps to secure the project’s financial needs.
Dr. & Mrs. Edmund O. Schweitzer/SELINC
State of Maryland
The Verstandig Family Foundation
Booz Allen Hamilton
Corporate Office Properties Trust
Dr. David Kahn
The Robert & Mary M. Looker Family Trust
Northrop Grumman Corporation
In Memory of LTJG Patrick Kelley Inglis, USN
University of Maryland System
Keith & Debbie Alexander
Estate of Ann Caracristi
Michael & Victoria Carns
Melissa & Alfred Di Leonardo III
The Feinberg Foundation
CMSgt Al Gray, USAF (Ret)
Rand and Holly Griffin
Ron & Cynthia Gula
Rick and Vicky Hardy
The James Howard Inglis Charitable Gift Fund
The Schlein Family
SEL Employees & Representatives
US Chamber of Commerce Foundation
Stuart Wagner & Family
John & Donna Watters
About the Founders' Group
This body has the following responsibilities:
* Provide private sector leadership to create the new Cyber Center and Museum.
* Advise about architectural/exhibit design and other project parameters.
* Shape the private-public fund raising campaign.
* Contribute directly and recruit potential donors from peer networks.
* Advocate for public funding with Foundation and NSA/CSS coordination.
Donors to our capital campaign will be provided recognition consistent with the following principles:
* Recognition within the CCEI: Major donors will be honored hierarchically in a recognition gallery and also may be recognized as sponsors of specific physical spaces or exhibits.
* Founder-level recognition: Founders and other major donors will receive exclusive invitations to high-level events.
* Recognition in perpetuity: Unlike with some charities, CCEI/NCM donors’ gifts will receive permanent recognition.
* Parity of recognition: Donors will be recognized commensurate with giving level, with the largest donors receiving greatest visibility.
* Publicity: CCEI/NCM will help develop awareness campaigns to recognize major donors’ gifts.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Founders' Group, please contact NCF President & CEO Ms. Laura Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org OR NCF Development Director Ms. Rebecca Diamond at email@example.com